Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: To Brotmin, Valg and Isildur.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4539&mesg_id=4581
4581, RE: To Brotmin, Valg and Isildur.
Posted by JAH on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am not JAH (he has been the subject of enough discussion here for the past two days)-- but someone who has access to the same computer, who has followed this discussion and who has played CF as a perennial newbie (no character ever higher than 17 -- not enough time) for about two years now.

For heaven's sake, people, get a life! I am reading posts in which the writers are agonizing about a computer game. Oh, the principles are important enough -- cheating, morality, playing by the rules -- I will grant you that. But when I look at the hours and hours that it takes to get anywhere in this game, and the amount of cheating and bellyaching that goes on, the sense I get is that there are some seriously screwed up priorities in here somewhere.

It's a GAME. Play it (fairly, of course), have some fun, and MOVE ON. There is a hell of a lot more to life than fictitious conflicts with fictitious characters. Go live some of it and find out.