Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSkrugga Comments
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45541&mesg_id=45605
45605, Skrugga Comments
Posted by Trelant on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As you can see from the logs the skills for Skrugga are uber fun!

The dirty fighting stuff that fires unexpectedly and harms them and not you is really the key to a Skrugga's coolness. The cower skill which everyone thought would make an Orc that can dodge like an assassin. Not so much. It makes you dodge a bit more and I think once I got the hang of it I had the feel for when I HAD to flee...and when I SHOULD HAVE fled. But it certainly didnt make me better at tanking as I NEVER was the tank for ranking, even when we had 3 Orcs.

I would love to get another one up to 35 and maybe try out Shig-Ru or Mundunugu..but I think all the adapts are just enough flair for the class. Everyone gets the mistaken impression that when the imm's add something to a class its supposed to 'fix' all thats wrong with it. Orcs are tuff to play because they are orcs..its one of those classes your not supposed to be able to play well unless you have experience. Like D-elf AP...or Elf warrior. These are classes that A) have a target painted on their backs and B) have vulnerabilities and handicaps which make them a little more difficult. The adapts are NOT supposed to fix all the handicaps..just make them more fun to play. Which I think they did on all counts.