Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Trelant the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls, Disciple of Zurcon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45541&mesg_id=45543
45543, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Trelant the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls, Disciple of Zurcon
Posted by Alidove on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was probably not a pleasant experience. Tried to leave your things and not demoralize you, as you are playing the hardest class agaisnt unbelievable odds. Also tried to fight you solo when you were alone or with groups. Few exceptions, but I realized how bad things were going for the orcs. They just lack any kind of threat in a Pk situation. Unless completely unprepped, Ive not fought a single orc that can do anything worthwhile in battle. This is no knock agaisnt you, but they seem harmless. A single hyena should not be able to walk over you and two other near hero orcs, with decent gear. Maybe more defensive orientation would help things.

I thought you had heart and as a player I feel bad. Truly bad, almost guilty for the constant deaths you ate. Hope you learnt something from this, and come back in some form or another to kick my butt.

Take care and think happy thoughts.