Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectdidn't like or respect this character
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4525&mesg_id=4532
4532, didn't like or respect this character
Posted by Daurwyn (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's not to say you weren't likeable or worthy of respect, but my interaction with you consisted of a fight with you and Penz in the village, where you and I ended up fighting outside and you got away. Then I fell to four of you in the Tower and you sacced all my stuff.

I have no respect to someone who sacs everything your enemy wears. I can see why you do it, but I don't respect it. Out of interest, do all your character do this, or just Varrik for specific reasons?

I will say that you are correct when you say mages die to their mistakes. It was a mistake of mine that got me killed. I should have prepped before attacking, but had flight not fallen I think I'd have escaped.

When our paths crossed after that, you didn't stay even to attempt a fight (and I was out for revenge too). I wouldn't expect you to after being gaunted that time, but what about bumping into each other on the eastern road? Surely the hatred for magic would warrant at least an attempt on my life? It's not like I can lag you reliably.