Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (CON) <BATTLE> Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of War
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4414&mesg_id=4453
4453, RE: (CON) Loborguz the Iron-Clawed Commander of War
Posted by Lokaoan (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very very competent, you are quite correct about the sarcasm thing, mostly cause he didnt care about ##### but his religion. That is most definately why I chose scarab, I times we sat infront of the maran are definately in my head and will be for a long long time, I just wish the time (you prolly wont remember) you were stalking an invoker inside, and I sat with you and stalked derexal, that we could both have hit our assassinates, because they came out at almost the exact time, but alas, we both missed

Anyway, I noticed the wolverine thing like so many others at first, but after that first long long chat outside the maran I noticed also that bub was the only thing you ever used that wolverine was known for, I also noticed you drastic attention to the goals you wanted and what you did to achieve them. You definately earned understanding from Lokaoan... I wont say respect, because he respected two people, Cyradia and Scarabaeous

luck with whatever you do and hope you make another char soon so I can watch the progress

email me with any thoughts you have, or any questions, or if you just want to chat like Goapa

peace

NbM