Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectJust curious of a few things....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43933&mesg_id=43941
43941, Just curious of a few things....
Posted by Mage on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I gather. You got killed and full looted. If anything, the person that took the time to help you get good gear, should be more annoyed. In case you are wondering, 'the person' is me. If asked, every piece of what you held, could have been regathered in a short time frame.

Its a viscious cycle..with certain people determined to try to make the game less fun for other people, it just fuels the inner rage for the others. I personally try to help gear, rank, give directions, share information, to anyone that asks. You dont have to be a lightwalker ####licker to help people. Things like guarding someones corpse till they get back. Returning things to your enemy. Roleplay is roleplay, but we are still dealing with a game involving less than 50 people that continue to play over and over.

Dont let a small group of ####heads ruin the game for you. There are more normal people playing that arent tools.