Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell well
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43546&mesg_id=43620
43620, Well well
Posted by Sarmas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was wondering how long you would keep it up. Impressive i gotta say. We met a long long time ago, when you were at the start of your male hating and god hating quest. When you started bad mouthing me for being a male I tried to be a answer without being too hostile or blunt about it. I didnt want to fight you over some stupid insult and start a vendetta with you. Tried to let you know subtly that I did not appreciate your comments, after a while you stopped treating me as an inferior. I think it was after we shared some prey info and some kill sharing and showed you i could have been more than a match for you in a fight over that whole male thing. Sarmas did think you were insane and he played along with your things, knew you were going to get clobbered if not to death, close to it. Its amazing you kept it up this long and when i saw you going around trying to assassinate people without hide..i was like...damn, talk about a masochist.

Anyway, would have liked to be around your char more. Especially when you got turned male. :) I woulda laughed in your face. Yes imms get pissed off at chars like this. Great character.