Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMy role eluded to my insanity and the emergence of how my
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43546&mesg_id=43610
43610, My role eluded to my insanity and the emergence of how my
Posted by Mizzarah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
beliefs came about. I just didn't want to state it outfront, I wanted it people to feel it more, and come to their own conclusion (which many mortals did). As for taking advantage of the immortals, I really don't see how I could do that. My role perfectly clarified that I was expecting the worst, and was re-enforced continually with later entries. You all knew you had a get out of jail free card, I even prayed that a couple times when immortals gave me an ooc warning.

Why is there this massive belief I was trying to cause any of you pain or agony or anguish? If anything, it forced immortal IC characters to look beyond their God position and have to deal with a character with their actual immortal personality. Dalteric did this awesome, Khaso did it awesome, Grurk, Ordasen (now that I know where he was coming from and why he did the warning), great.

I was under the firm impression that when an immortal is visible he is fully IC. I guess now the only thing I regret is that you guys were pulling punches.