Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThe forgotten one...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4313&mesg_id=4335
4335, The forgotten one...
Posted by Jarel (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh well, on the offchance that you actually forgot me, I thought I'd drop some words. I really liked the character, and watched some of his psychie develop. Alot of people I believe didn't see the weight on your shoulders. I also enjoyed watching some of the tactics you used. The first time we truly fought side by side (And I asked if you wanted the kill or if I should take it)...you surprised the hell out of me. Healing an enemy..*grumble* I was thinking "WTF?" Then I started thinking harder, and BOOM, was it over or what? :)
Another reason that I really liked Goapa is that he literally kept me going. As an applicant for the better part of Loborguz's month off, Goapa was one of the few villagers that Jarel knew worth mentioning. Your words literally kept me pushing on, and I'm rather glad that I did.

I think that it sucks to age die because your computer got fragged, but you can only play the cards you're dealt.

Hat's off to the lil' whomper. So does anyone carry the tradition that I picked up from you, eh?

-Jarel