Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Just curious what utility forms you wanted to compliment fox
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43100&mesg_id=43342
43342, RE: Just curious what utility forms you wanted to compliment fox
Posted by gosen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No, I wasnt kidding by my post. To me, the orangutan is terrible. A possible two-round lag that is only possible, and not a perma-lag ability. its dodging/damage isnt exactly something to smile at. both are weak. its hiding in woods ability, I could do with my powers anyway, so I really gained nothing by it. Unless someone is near dead, bleeding doesnt do much for me. Especially having an enemy that makes money sitting in their guild *tribunal* so they can always heal irreguardless. *not to mention speckled pills*. I had everything I wanted in the fox that the orangutan could do, and more. It also has a higher damage output overall for 1 round than the orangutan. It can also see everything but assassins in wilds/duo. it can get somewhere faster than orangutan too because of run.
Compare orangutan to the hyena or the rattlesnake. I wont even bother. The orangutan is out of its league.
As per the football comment, more can go wrong on a pass play than a run play, and some quarterbacks really shouldnt throw the ball *to note a certain qb with a very high interception rate this season* though because of screens/etc and others I love running myself with madden and other games, I do not ignore passing, and something I use overmuch :)