Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: *sniff* Bye bye.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4127&mesg_id=4160
4160, RE: *sniff* Bye bye.
Posted by Johan (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>MARAN:
>
>Johan: As everyone says, your damn
>impressive. I think that if
>you and I had spent
>more time together It’d be
>harder for me to delete.
>

I don't know who's saying that, but I'd be willing to bet a hell of alot of people disagree with it ;)

I know how you feel, though. It's hard to look around and see an empty Hall.. I've gotten to fondly look back on the days of Yetharien, Jubair, and Kamba-part-deux. I think we had a rocky start when I was just getting to know your character (and figuring out who would follow whom and when :P), but I thought you were pretty damned good. It's unfortunate that I wasn't more of a presence during those beat downs (we could have camped out on my couch in Thar Acacia together!).

Anyway, that time when Karel&co. raided and afterward you asked what we could have done differently, well, two things: one, that I thought afterward, was for you to shut off your eyes and wither/weaken while I bashed (he would usually be gushing by the time he recovered from the lag and fled - that would have definately have turned it, even with Manarei showing up), and two, well, you dying wasn't just the fault of your prot. shield falling.. heh. I, um, was burning through cure blinds so fast that I neglected to take one out of my sack the last time we engaged - and when I was blinded, with both of them lagging me, my weapon stripped, I rushed and fled instead of retreating, and stumbled around trying to find the healer while you were getting pummeled. Um, sorry? :) It's the little things.

Anyway - good luck with the tournament.