Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectthe bitter orc speaks
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4127&mesg_id=4157
4157, the bitter orc speaks
Posted by Derseklaiet (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well at like rank 30ish we both sent each other runnin a few times from then on it was never just you always you and pulevlol you and karitha you and (insert maran here)

i also think i lost like 2-3 points of con you you multi killing me over and over and over and over and over i am not one to just quit i go back out and try again but hell yes i am gonna bitche about it i liked how we only took what we needed from each others corpses though that was good (though you groupmates normally full looted me and you said "i had nothin to do with it hehehe) oh well the time you gave back the strange bracers till me will stand out as the funniest thing ever i still dont think you know what they do..... oh well man was fun liked getting my ass kicked by you you always did good with the spinebread and run defense heheh and where quick to leave bad situations even if it ment the rest of your group dieing hehe oh well c you in the fields