Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFarewells to Kuhekeeh and Crenshillion:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4127&mesg_id=4136
4136, Farewells to Kuhekeeh and Crenshillion:
Posted by Faelmort (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I forgot my two little neutral buddy/enemies.

Crenshillion: I think our first fight was in the 20's when you used to run around with Scions. I know we fought a pile of times on the Battlefield. I thought you were evil at first, and in Faelmort's eyes you were, reguardless of the fact that you didn't have a red aura. I remember us calling a truce, and then you attacked my paladin groupmate in town. Naturally I came rushing in to kick your ass. And that was when I declared you my enemy. I know I killed you a handful of times in those days, and probably cost you some con. Later on you started popping up around me and killing Scions. That was when I started to come around with you more, and while I never considered you a friend, I did consider you a useful, if somewhat untrustworthy greywalking tool. As a player though, I think your rad. From anyways I looked at you it was fun. You gave me several hours of enjoyment, my friend. Good luck!

Kuhekeeh: You little @#$%@%^#$%^!!! *smile* I don't know how much ##### you stole from me. You were useful at times, but way to untrustworthy. You remind me of Jonni some, but you could depend on him. I had jade talismans just for when you were around. I can't believe you survived Karithia and I the day you stole my pack. I know you were surprised that I knew where you were. I noticed one day talking to you that you were out of hiding for a while. You said you were just attacked and had tucked yourself away. I went looking for you, and I found a couple of your usual haunts. *wink*