Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: All good things must come to an end
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4074&mesg_id=4083
4083, RE: All good things must come to an end
Posted by Brotmin (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ack! It really busted me up sitting all safe in the heavens and watching you go at it with just a few deaths left. I think Valg got tired of me asking "Hows Brotmin doing?" all the time. Just can't do justice to how you aided with Karn's development. You were there the whole time with me bro and I thank you for it. Through the good and bad (there was a lot more bad than most remember) you were there and never falterd in your roleplay. It is the little things I remember you not doing that also set you apart such as, not trying to tell mages how best to use there spells or not giving tips to assassians on there skills. Thank the dark gods above for sending me a mace spec to travel with, and one with skills at that. I keep wishing to speak of the good times but there were just too many. Well with you and phaistus gone that only leaves one more of the crew to go. I hope that in one form or another we end up on the same side the fence again. It sucks that that no good, Shoaki loving, Johan outlived ya. Thanks tons for everything and I'll see you in the fields.

P.S. : A sign of a good player is that you make other players want to play you class with the same skill. You made me want to play a warrior.