Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I'm not Karel, but...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40070&mesg_id=40138
40138, RE: I'm not Karel, but...
Posted by Growing tired on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"When some loudmouth jerk starts throwing around accusations at someone who other people think is a credit to the game as a player, those other people will occasionally step in to let that person know they are being a loudmouth jerk."

I am one of those who like Karel's characters, and agree he is an asset to the game, I am merely pointing out his own admittance that the character was nothing special, and expressing curiousity at how
despite this, he was still able to achieve "success".

My point was that this is a thread about Karel's character, where I specifically asked him about his character. Why does Theerkla feel obligated to even respond? I asked Karel, not him. Is Karel unable to answer for himself? No. End of argument.

"Mind if I look up a few of your characters so that the reading public can better evaluate the high horse you're on?"

What does who I played have to do with? This conversation revolves around Karel's characters, not mine. Are you going to tell me who your characters have been, everytime someone wants you to substantiate your points? No, you aren't. Listen to what is being said, not who is saying it. You might learn something.