Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectBoy oh boy...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3914&mesg_id=3951
3951, Boy oh boy...
Posted by Steelbiter (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well...Temp was a learning character. She learned alot about the lands, and she learned alot about it's color.

Man did I enjoy the hell out of playing Temperaleai. I hope all who interacted with her had as much fun as she did with you. I just wanna say a few hellos to some of those who made her time of Thera really worthwhile.

Vynmylak-You were her rock. Next to Selfren you had top billing in her book.
Derexal-What can I say? With Temp, it only seemed natural that she pick on you. Regardless, you were fun to be around.
Tibaloa-I wish we could've travelled more than we did. The times we had though were memorable ones.
Yirri-You were one of the loves of Temp's life.
Pasha-even though things turned the way they did between you, she still kept a warm place in her heart for ya.
Arvam-Man, what can I say? Sorry about all bird jokes and pushing the limits.
Taskin-Heh, It's a damn shame I outlived ya, I really liked having you around. You were sort of like that annoying brat brother you always hear about.
Loborguz, Intronan, and all the others-You all added color and passion into Temperaleai's life. The only thing I can hope for is as an enjoyable character as she was.
To any who wanna speak with me about this I can be reached at Empathik@hotmail.com

-Temp