Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Well first goodie and first paladin.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3705&mesg_id=3715
3715, RE: Well first goodie and first paladin.
Posted by Vynmylak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bid,

Thanks for the interactions. Had a good time journeying with you, and learning along the way. I always felt you played a very well-rounded character that was very balanced in RP and hunting. I'll certainly miss having you in the Fortress and in the realms (especially as I'm assuming you're returning back to the dark side *grin*). You always made a formidable ally and one I knew I could count on.

I could only sense your frustration one night when we went to hunt and wound up finding our intended prey in Aridhol. My link had been slow all night, and at the critical time, I saw that you'd been waiting on me and they'd managed to leave without a scratch. But, to your credit, not a word was said, however the hunt was definately over for you that night. Felt bad, but not a way that you can really express such a thing IC and make it alright.

Good luck with your next creation, though after watching you in action, I don't think luck has much in the equation.

-- Vyn