Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) <SCION> Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3639&mesg_id=3642
3642, RE: (DEL) Abbalahdoon the Master of Copper
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scion Immortals-? Where the hell are you guys, I think I saw you twice in both these characters lives. I know your both dedicated and two of the better Imms, so what's the deal? After Iillien's note I kept expecting something big, but nothing.

I'm on a good deal, but often not visible. I tend to respond to prays and similar means of getting my attention promptly. I watched you several times (most recently on a very long raid against the Fort with Temperaleai defending, and a lot of Scions not really helping you). However, you kept a very low profile in general- no role, not overly talkative, never prayed. In a cabal of ~80-100 people, I just don't have the time to work 1-on-1 with every Scion, so I tend to stick with people who give me something to go off of.

Paladins:My other headache.

Well, as a duergar warrior, that's about your worst matchup. Actually, if I had to design a character who would be pretty solid in general, but have trouble with paladins, it might be a duergar sword spec.

As an analogy, if an elf thief said "duergar flail/sword specs are hard for me to beat"... they might be right, but it doesn't mean duergar flail/sword specs are invincible. Every character has good and bad matchups.

Warriors in General: I wish I saved my skill list. I had not a single thing perfected except flourintine.

I don't know your exact PK ratio, but I remember you had a bunch more wins than losses. Once you delete, the records are gone so we won't know exactly. Anyway, if you didn't have 100's in everything (playing a low-int character), and you still won a lot of fights, maybe the 91 parry and such isn't so important.

- Valguarnera