Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTake oath
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=36350&mesg_id=36409
36409, Take oath
Posted by Nabburak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A very solid and chargeful rager, my Axe will miss you. Now I have to slay tons of ragers to get a single charge *sigh*.

At hero levels, 90% of the people are competant, and understand that prepping compensates for player skill.

It's slightly wierd interpretation.
Correct version is: "thirst/db compensates for player skill and prepping lets you compete against thirst/db."
}(

The Emperor- Yeah, you do well, because I can tell you know your crap. Then again, with all the cabal powers you harvest, it doesn't take tooooo much effort. But I know you put in that required effort, because you do so well. Keep up the good work.

I would say for all of us, fire anti-paladins.
Rager berserkers are one of the worst matchups for us. It is nearly impossible to land any spell a on thirsting berserker, and we aren't doing extremely well against them in melee combat. Dirt, disarm, bashing ( though Nepenthe won't recommend bashing ragers with APs ) are our primary options in combat against ragers.
So, in order to provide any competition for ragers without much efforts I harvested all the cabal powers and preps.

PS. I was disappointed when yesterday I had Vershelt slept in imperial lands and you logged in and saved his mouthly arse x(
Do not disappoint emperors!