Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (CON) <BATTLE> Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower of Living Flames
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=3552&mesg_id=3568
3568, RE: (CON) Grolgthus the Master of Steel, Tower of Living Flames
Posted by Grolg (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At first I thought you were a bit too uppity, and then you got general but didn't really do much with it, didn't interview many (that I heard about, you didn't send any notes at all on perspective applicants) and so I sortof wrote you off.

Heh I was really pissed about that too. I talked to a SHITLOAD of applicants, but only approved two. None of the others met my approval. (Both of my picks were inducted BTW) I was pissed about it for a week or two, then decided I really didn't care about being General, and I was just going to lead by example. I liked not having people bug me every 5 seconds after I stopped being general. Then it was only every 10. *smirk*

But then you came back in force, and you absolutely earned that Tower title, and i was proud to call you brother. You were always in the front of a fight, not showing an ounce of fear.

Yeah, I moped for a bit and didn't do much. Then decided I didn't care and would just go on doing my thing. When you were gone for so long I got pretty pissy, because noone knew what was going on. I had made up my mind to call you to the Rites next time I saw you, and then the con started dwindling. In the end I'm glad I didn't, because once you came back you were just the kind of leader the village needed. In the interim I had gotten a new job that pays GREAT but eats up my time, and my playing time has been cut more than in half, so I wouldn't have been any good as a leader anyway. I'm sure eventually I'll make another rager, I just don't know when.

All in all, we had good interactions and I valued them. Too bad I never got to fight you for the rites tho. *grin* Would have been interesting...