Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThats not true.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=34320&mesg_id=34406
34406, Thats not true.
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The staff does enforce this. I've seen people removed from Heralds of all things for not logging in enough. IE Folorad. Imperials are anathd after a certain amount of inactivity by the code, it's not even in a leaders hands. Scions also have been removed, or do I need to remind you of the Hratikit fiasco? Clearly the precedent is there that if you don't show up enough, you don't deserve your spot. How can you say this isn't enforced by the staff or desired by the playerbase, when it's already how things have been done?

However, it wasn't just the logins I took issue with, but if you look at his logins and then also look at what he did the times he was logged in and things weren't in his favor, it shows a pattern of avoiding the risk of losing his shiny set of eq, and THAT is the heart of my problem.

I've seen Kelin logged in for 6, 10, 12 hour stretches at a time sure. But I've seen him, more often than not, being somewhere completely unavailable for the entire time. Tell me, what in that says to you "This person deserves to have the powers of a full Maran"? When he's off in the silent tower, while his cabalmates are busy defending the Fortress for hours on end, where is the justification for his membership? You clearly don't play Fortress characters, because there were an awful lot of times where one more warrior could have made a huge difference, and one was actually on, but he was off hiding from the fighting by sitting in the silent tower. What in that says "Maran" to you? Really, tell me what in any of that says to you "This person has earned his cabal membership"?