Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I have to be honest...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=34320&mesg_id=34344
34344, RE: I have to be honest...
Posted by Kelin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I knew Kelin with several characters, starting way back with
>Celebrimbor. As a Squire I took you aside once, and told you I
>was going to remove you for not being around enough, and you
>swore to change it. That was the last time I saw you with that
>character.

This is not correct. My life, I mean my real life dictates when I can play. I feel sorry for you if you disagree.

Second I did step up my time. And ironically I was defending you on and off all over from Fortress to Galadon from this Beast Scion fire giant axes/h2h (forgot his name) when you got pincered at Galadon Atlar and con-died.

Honestly from all leaders I served under I was least comfortable with Celebrimbor. Not because of any personal things between us but rather because of questionable orders you gave and tried to enforce.

>Then I knew Kelin with several other characters since, both
>Fortress and non Fortress. Even in the times when you were on,
>you were frequently far off somewhere where you couldn't hear
>the cabal channel, or recieve tells. If I was on and playing
>on the side of the Fortress, if it was just the two of us I
>knew when enemies came, I couldn't count on you. As a foe, I
>knew I likely didn't have to worry about you being there to
>defend.

Simply put I dont like sitting on my ass waiting for something to happen. Kelin was an explorer as well as a fighter.

When 7 scions/imperials come and cut through Maran/Watcher in less when a minute you just shrug your shoulders in disbelief.
(For imms: Maran Tara'bal hps should be seriously boosted. And Watcher offensive powers should be boosted as well.)

What could 2 or 3 marans do in such situation?
Quitting or waiting for some enemies to quit? Not my way.

By the way if you are willing to say something constructive, I am willing to listen. Overwise shut the %$&&*(*&^% up!