Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWhat a run
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=2989&mesg_id=2994
2994, What a run
Posted by Selitha (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Isn't it always funny, the way that your supposed "junk" character ends up being more than you had ever expected?

I have my e-mail posted, so if you wish to talk individually, I'd rather do that than miss some people here and look foolish :)

Generally, I had the most fun with Pasha in her earlier years, but as it went on, there just wasn't enough good reasons to keep playing. In the end, I just decided this was the last week for her, and tried my best to do anything that came into my mind.

Imms: Any of you that read this, I'm just going to thank you for putting up with Pasha. This is the first time I've seen a character get away with teasing and insulting gods, WITHOUT getting lightning tossed from high above. I don't know why, but thank you for being so actively understanding.

Herald: As always, it was interesting, but I can never play two Heralds straight, so I'm off elsewhere before I run dry of things to do.

Everyone else: The countless people I've met, I hope I didn't really ignore any of you (except those that were bad medicine), because that was a point I make with all my chars. You are what make this game interesting, so don't stop doing what you do, and do it well!

Till next time,
-'Litha

pashapaw@hotmail.com ----if you want personal responses! :)