Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: And so it ends
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=26523&mesg_id=26546
26546, RE: And so it ends
Posted by Carrick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
These past few months will likely be remembered as the good ol'days for the Empire as time goes on. You had a strangle hold on the throne, kept all the other cabals in submission (even the Heralds thanks to Njaal), and were the most ruthless killer I've seen since Zorszaul.

The first time I saw you on after I got oathed, Amft was raiding, and you asked me if I was just going to let him keep hitting the Vanquisher like that, so I ran out and blackjacked him and said, yes actually I had intended to allow him to keep fighting the Vanquisher. You more or less said you didn't give a damn what it was I did as long as I did something, watched me muff the kill on Amft then strolled off. Nice angle I thought, an easy going Emperor.

Looking back on it, I suppose I should have been feeding you misinformation on Laes intentions so maybe I would have gotten the nice sect leader seat on a lollipop like Grott, but eh, I should have been able to take it on my own I guess.

Thanks for all the SHADOW Yanacek: I've got "Insert poor bastards name here" knocked out. and letting me run over and join in on the fun. After the first or second day of that I started timing how long it was after the guardians did the Greet the Emperor thing til you had someone down. Your average was pretty sick.

It was good to see that there are still ways to just obliterate folks in the new kinder more balanced CF, thanks for all the fun times.