Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat went rather fast.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=26510&mesg_id=26513
26513, That went rather fast.
Posted by Felar Serpent on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It feels as if our characters had only recently begun to interact with one another. This is probably due to these interactions being a bit far and inbetween most of the time though.

Jyslin was a bit enigmatic, for sure. That time when we went into the whitecloak encampment and slaughtered what must have been a total of over forty whitecloak soldiers was plenty of fun. Something of a psychological barrier that was broken in a sense - up til that point the whitecloak encampment always stood symbol for the most unlucky of teleports to me.

' I had a number of slaves I can't remember all there names. I would take there souls break them into begging me to order them and then give there soul to Beroxxus. '

I remember Jyslin attempting to tame Arthakar in this fashion. For being a high-ranking Scion however, I thought you were rather quick to change the tone of your voice after my character's admittedly very unpleasant reactions to this attempt. Still, stick to it a bit longer next time - things like this typically break out very interesting roleplay sessions.

Thank you for all the fun we had Jyslin.

Arthakar