Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Goodbyes:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=26103&mesg_id=26157
26157, RE: Goodbyes:
Posted by Lemath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lemath, the lemur makes you do crazy things.

I don't know if that's meant as a compliment or insult *chuckle*. I had the upmost respect for you. After you and the voker tore me to pieces in Tar Valon when I first got to 42 or so I knew the Refuge was a force to be reckoned with. That's changed a lot now. There's Therisa about now but what can a healer do in a city against a prepped lemur with two guards other than heal kick a few communes and turn guards....obviously a bit of preperation and that can change pretty quick of course. I liked the character, it's unfortunate we never talked. I think we spoke once before I got to hero but I don't remember the conversation. We fought a few times and I think the one time in Tar Valon was the only one I died in. The last raid with me the Justiciar and Kaplanov was really a surprise. I think there I realized YOU were a force to be reckoned with while in the woods. We had you out numbered and by a bit of a surprise....anyhow nicly done and maybe try the Tribunal sometime ;) Maybe we'll have some things to do together *chuckle* Well done and enjoy the quick break if any....take it easy.

The lemur crazed gnome...I think