Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: I'm not sure what he did wrong
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25847&mesg_id=25872
25872, RE: I'm not sure what he did wrong
Posted by Phaelim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't really want to get into a long discussion over this on someone's death thread, so I'm going to try and keep this as short and to the point as possible. There's alignment here for a reason. Good and evil members of the same cabal retrieving/raiding together, sure. Happily beating down on people together and ranking, not so good. Yes, the good guy should especially be uninterested in being with evil guy. Evil guy however shouldn't want to be with the good guy either. He should pretty much not like the smiling idiot with the rosey colored view. He's evil. And he sure shouldn't be interested in helping someone he has every reason to despise get stronger. As for your example, sorry, it doesn't apply. Yes, evil does things for for their own needs, to an extent. However, unlike in the real world, sadistic bastards aren't 'the quiet nice boy from next door'. Most are pretty evident they are evil in one way or another.