Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Betraal the Field Marshall
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25847&mesg_id=25862
25862, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Betraal the Field Marshall
Posted by Betraal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can understand all that. But then when at warning was made, the group broke up immediately. About twenty minutes later, a penalty was assessed anyways. That was annoying.

And honestly, I didn't come to complain. I came to tell you the situation, but before I even started to explain, you told me to bugger off. Either way, I wasn't expecting OR asking for an easy way out of the situation. But there was no way I was going to pray to some generic "dark gods" when I could justify my actions to myself, and knew that would never be able to justify it to them.

And if they transend it of mage god to you, that's fine. To Betraal, I would't associate with a god who has an association with another Cabal. That's just me.

I'm not blaming you for anything, or your response. I can see how it was justified on your end. But then, I'm not going to do something that I felt was a waste of my playing time just to appease some gods that took my specs away even after I heeded their warnings.

I'll be back. Maybe this time as a neutral human in a neutral human suit. But a duergar with a soft side for Villagers who have helped save his ass before is not bad duergar RP. Not to me at least.