Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vezrak the Master of Copper
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25781&mesg_id=25850
25850, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Vezrak the Master of Copper
Posted by Vezrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well...the village and the villagers life has still remained one of the only things binding me to carrionfields--something about it has a perfect mixture in the game--I've been playing villagers on and off for about 6 years. Had two commanders and a few veterans/generals. I know this may sound like a bad excuse, but I remember arial sword/whip specs to be much much more defensive AND offensive. I know it wasn't just my playing ability or the tactics I've used because I've had several arial sword/whip specs, even a war master in empire, and kicked total ass. But this time around I have no idea what was going on, I was slaying everyone I fought up until my 40th rank then I had a big streak of bad luck.

I was trying to role a big badass powerhouse oldschool rager, and its hard because my personality isn't really like that in real life. So I ditched him because one--He wasn't as strong as I thought he would be, two--I let down my Lord with a few actions that were not fully thought through that I know I'm more capable of doing better. Besides that everything was great.

Ordasen: I'd like to know how I was doing before I made that mistake, or what you thought of my role/roleplay and whatnot. It's been one of the only religions/roles I've written that hasn't receieved some sort of attention.

Jinroh: I actually thought you did a damn good job as commander, and I'm pretty critical about that. Sorry I let you down a few times, but I let myself down too.

Frumple: I heard you deleted too, sorry to see you go, very likeable character.

Elijsie: Too bad we couldn't slay more together.

Stefanie: Sorry eh. Keep in there you'll get that thing back you wanted.

If I'm forgetting anyone let me know.
Vezrak Tal-Kesh AKA Artagel, Konnal, Sargon, Shamus, Drahkul among others!
call 'bloodthirst'