Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Loved it when you called me that.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25539&mesg_id=25640
25640, RE: Loved it when you called me that.
Posted by Felar Serpent on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
' hated it when I had to kill you. I thought that was a load of crap and I was dissappointed that we were "forced" to do it. '

Don't worry about this. Fact is that his behavior did turn into something of a mockery of the Empire and parts of what it stood for as time passed. When it became obvious that the high priest was not terribly motivated to do something about this either, for whatever the reason, it really was not a surprise to me when I heard that Khasotholas had decided to make him motivated for it right there on the spot. It was starting to get a little humiliating and embarrassing for most of the Imperial folks in all honesty, and thus the only true surprise was that I was able to maintain this attitude of my character without any consequences for as long as I did. I knew very well where this was going to end when I started with it, the only thing I couldn't seem to figure out was when.

What I do wonder however, is how things would have turned out back there had I begun to constrict you instead of attempting to go for defense in order to try and wait out the effects of the aristaeia. But now, we may never know.

Events like those are how a character's ongoing story is forged, Dryzzel.