Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25612&mesg_id=25620
25620, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Sastine Abhoth the Sparkling Dia...
Posted by Agarah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off let me say, I did not agree with Grurk's actions at all, and the Imms pissed me off on that one. They pulled my hands behind my back and beat me down, basically if Grurk thought you any enemy you were, which is just stupid to me. I attempt to have him stop killing you until I can see cold fact that you were any enemy (and to my knowledge you were not) but the imms said Grurk gets the benifet of the doubt, Even after they said I could order him to refraim from killing someone. Two seconds after I did they came back with that ####, Grurk is right until proven wrong. Which is so wrong for the Tribunals. And I thought Grurk was wrong in his reason, your notes were just historical fact, and had no opinion in it. so I didn't see anything wrong with them. History teachs us Agarah believed, but we had to learn from it. And the idea of going into the Inn and killing under the Tribunal name, pissed me off more.

Hmm this turned into a flame on Grurk. oh well It needed to be said.

But Back to you. Shame I couldn't fix it. and best of luck.

- Agarah