Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell my 10 cents worth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25256&mesg_id=25370
25370, Well my 10 cents worth
Posted by Karsus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm far from home atm, but I managed to sqeeze this sucker out.

I liked you as a villager, you were there in the shadows always when I needed you. There always lurking when I thought I was going to be in serious #### (which was dam often). You were kinda like my own personal shadow at times when I played with you.

I do have to totally agree with you about 3 things.

Rahno was a tosser both in character and out of character, his rp for the village had massive flaws in it.. Which he managed to worm his way out of.

Jar, his inducted sidekick was as you said.. A dissapointment. How he got elder is beyond me, his rp was hugely flawed and when I poked at those flaws he got all angry and bitched & moaned. He seems to be a rager old school wannabe without fully understanding them.

Ordasen, The blame to be honest cannot really be rested on him. The games design is what led to the uninduction of all berserkers. It was done offline and it had to be done to all to ensure that it was indeed a flawless conversion. I've a few ideas as to who this really is, but I wont mention it. I will say however that from what i've seen so far from him he is a good god, and will do wonders for the village. He just started off with the shizzty end of the stick. :)

PS:
Gonna miss haveing your "shadow" me :)