Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectYup
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=25256&mesg_id=25315
25315, Yup
Posted by Vronwei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd have understood had my deaths been against tons of one on one fights, but most were me against several enemies and again, most were in defense of the village. I agree with you 100% about your initial response to having to re-earn your way into the village. Considering I'd seen how fervently you hunted while I was Ayrawk and then even in passing as Vronwei before I got into the village it seems to me that any Imm who would have shown more than a passing interest in the village would have been able to seperate the stout ones from those who were just wasting space in the village. I usually tried to gather clothes for you when I was gathering them for myself, which sadly was a necessity alot of the time. Primarily because we were the only real assassins in the village and like you I tend to feel more at ease with those who have the same basic skill set. Always tried to gather things for villagers in passing, even if I just left those things in the pit.

I am curious, you mentioned that there was a specific reason you deleted that you might explain if you decided to let it stand, mind filling us in? By us I mean those who got to fight with you. It galls me that I can't play a villager anymore and I hated deleting and leaving you stuck with the sudden changes with one less fighter alongside you, but I have too much pride to jump through hoops for someone who I consider more ignorant of the village and what it takes to make a good one than I am. As you said, such is life...

Good character and seeing you in action made me curious about any past villagers you might have played.
Take it easy,
Hysh