Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectOhh thank god....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24954&mesg_id=24982
24982, Ohh thank god....
Posted by Marballa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously my character hated you with a passion. Basically all she saw was you being retarded, spouting off like you were a badass, and the fight in the circle where you *said* you won, even though you were clearly dead despite the fact I might have been at lower health just added to her dislike of you. From an OOC perspective you were certainly a balls to the wall rager (to the point of being suicidal), which makes me wonder about things when you get kicked for not being ballsy enough...

Anyway, a couple things that bothered me in a more OOC fashion, and even though I'm sure you don't care, I'll tell you anyway.
1) cb is not a channel to be used for informing the entire cabal of your every movement/emotion/random thought. I like to use it for things that the whole cabal NEEDS to know.
2) Just because you say over cb that Rahno get, or Rahno smash or whatever doesn't mean that everyone else is going to leave that person alone just because you said so, especially when someone else, who can harm a target, reports their location.

I have some respect for the rahno as a player, so don't read this like I'm spitting on your grave, I'm just expressing both my character's extreme hatred, and my personnal dislike (more like annoyance) at the character.

Marballa