Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: ACK! Grab his mark! :P
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24901&mesg_id=24937
24937, RE: ACK! Grab his mark! :P
Posted by Velkurah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Velkurah, I will say this, I think you favor your followers to much in and out of Tribunal. I'm not sure if they just grasp your religion really well or not, but some of your followers just seem to not be very smart in most points and I have to wonder why they are your followers and known that way. No biggie, I think your religion is neet and might end up playing it here sometime.

I'm sorry you think I favor my followers too much... seeing as I only have three, including one that doesn't show up often and is lower ranked, this isn't a very ambiguious statement. I would be curious to hear why you think that, perhaps you can email me the information. They've both more than fairly earned the few things they've received, and not all from me.

Velkurah or Drunsthol (who made me Prov) - Thanks for trying, but it just was too late to really help my character. I didn't see a point to staying because I couldn't give it my all. Still, I may be back sometime.

You're welcome. I look forward to seeing you back, hopefully you'll enjoy your next character more.

Velk