Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWill miss you, believe it or not, No-beard.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24901&mesg_id=24929
24929, Will miss you, believe it or not, No-beard.
Posted by Odrirg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off, I enjoyed what little interactions that we DID have. Unfortunately, I think the fact that you didn't have a beard led me to react to you in a few ways that might have set your feet down the road to having the problems with me in the future...the whole thing with first impressions and all.

> Odrirg, I had problems with you,
>problems I probably ever won't go into because it would be a
>huge rant. So... you'll just have to deal with knowing I had
>problems and go on.

I'm not surprised at this. You really noticably cooled to me shortly after I was inducted, and in the beginning I just chalked it up to your role and my role somewhat clashing.

I will refrain from using the word "hissy" as it doesn't describe how you reacted closely enough, but when you did see that piece of eq on me, it was quite obvious that you were seething with some sort of strong emotion that was barely held back. This took me totally by surprise. I hadn't known you had wanted this thing when it was given to me as a gift, or I wouldn't have accepted it. I tried to smooth things over with you by giving you the little trinket, but again I believe the personalities of Odrirg and Dwynlir got in the way of any real reconciliation there.

I got the distinct impression quite a while ago that, with my semi-fast ranking and my promotion in the spire, you were convinced that you could think of at least ONE other magistrate that deserved the promotions more than I.

All I can say is that I am sorry that your conviction in that matter seemed to sour our interractions.

As for your rant. Believe it or not I would love to see it.

IF I wasn't still around.

Maybe you can save it and post it when I kick the bucket.