Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMy comments.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=24901&mesg_id=24922
24922, My comments.
Posted by Jaegrudai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I definatly felt your interest wane towards the mid - end of your life. We actually were grouped together before we hit level 11, I think, and came up through the first 20 or so ranks side by side. I was really hoping you'd take maran over trib, and if you had I think you would have had a lot more fun.

Sorry for all the times you wanted to chat and do stuff when I was raiding/counter raiding or interviewing. I'm a very poor multi-tasker IRL and IC. I feel overwhelmed if I have more than two people talking to me while I'm trying to walk... nevermind if I'm fighting, listening to multiple people and the cb. Heh.

As to your comments on Velkurah, I have to jump to his defense. I've heard some random jibber jabberings akin to this, and let me tell you that following Velkurah has not been an easy thing. First off my role wasn't written precisely for Velkurah, but I adapted it rather well. Secondly the favor that was shown to me by Velkurah only included my tat, the rest was up to fortress Imms. While Odrirg and Jaegrudai don't see eye to eye on many things, I have to admit he's a very well played character. My problems/dislikes with him extend only IC, because OOC I'm rather impressed. Other than the two of us, I don't think you see many other Velkurah followers getting any special priveleges.

Anyways you showed some really good RP when we were together, and I wish you all the luck on your next.