Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHello Mr.Clueless can I help you ?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23196&mesg_id=23432
23432, Hello Mr.Clueless can I help you ?
Posted by Uncle Oblain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Noticed how I was wielding wrathing weapons (managed to imagine that I didn't call for the attack and that I was pulled into it?)

Second, Kordenik was group with the two of us.
Third, you were not warranted for that, so why are you crying hoarse?
Fourth, I have a log of you and five other ganging 'me' but I care not enough to 'dig through my logs for that' (well I don't but it doesn't hurt to claim like you did, eh ?)

Again, get two things right, we had just earlier decided that daythat the walkway IS PROTECTED so attacks there are liable for warrants being issued, it was later that it was declared protected only for tribunal members and that too not so when counter raids occured.

Second, if it was unprotected for Kordenik it was unprotected for you, so Zaklotels attacking you and Oblains following the same show no mistake on either part (specially since your not-so-sorry ass wasn't flagged)

As far as I see, I didn't ever respond to your second message.
And my statement 'can be considered a crime' relates to the earlier tribunal discussion that concluded in 'treat fights on the walkway upon your discretion' by the 'authority'.

As for warrant sylvans .. I did it once, when I was rank 30something and when Jamain was about (for which I did get demoted), I haven't done it since. If I have done so then it has more to it that met you mortal (and defected) eye.
Again, I can claim you multi killed me and full looted me and raided me but I didn't want to take the trouble of finding the logs, but that wouldn't make it real...

Again, I struck the maran only when there was a criminal inside, you accusations are endless which would me my defending Oblain's role would be endless, woops, ain't got that much time, Chillax, eh?

Good luck, remember, a lot of things that seemingly happened with Oblain were not as they looked to be.