Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGood times
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=23196&mesg_id=23344
23344, Good times
Posted by Tichniktil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At first I absolutely hated you and despised every thing you did. Then I realized you weren't going anywhere. Then we got along a bit, I'd say. More or less enemies respectful of each other, even if you backed down from many offers for a honorable duel.

Anyhow, back to the point. One day, Starkad killed you. Then he took things from your corpse, and gave them to Vaessima and I while we were leveling (on our way to the past, to be exact). Then you wanted me, and possible Vaessima too. From level 24ish to my last con, you would never admit you wrongfully flagged me. You didn't explain it either, you just said I looted your corpse.

I don't mean to start another ####storm (you're a fun opponent and all), but little things like that begin to add up. You were a bit heavy-handed with the flags, though whether or not it was roleplay or human error I don't know. You never explained it enough for me to even begin to make a decision.

Eventually, I thought you'd heroimm, like every other hero.. er.. well-played character.

Well played anyway. I interacted with Quo/Beth/Oblain with every hero I've had. Probably has something to do with our playing times.

Good fun,

Tich/Esch