Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Great Herald
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22999&mesg_id=23029
23029, RE: Great Herald
Posted by Odelius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To this day, I have no idea why that got put into my title or who did it, but I didnt need a reason. Oblain sent me a tell one day like "Why are you Odious" and I did a whois, laughed, and went with it, as if nothing happened.

You were cool as hell, one who actually played along a lot, and it just upset me the day you disappeared, or so it seemed to me. I heard word from another thief friend that you joined battle and knowing the ragers well enough to know they dont chill at the bar unless there's a mage there to bash/trip/etc, I figured you wouldnt be back. Sure enough, I did the cooking contest and learned how to cook and had hoped you'd show up so I could make that turkey sandwich with goat cheese that you always demanded, but you never did, cooking was short lived. I will miss you and might take you up on that rager offer, but induction is a pain in the ass, I feel I know enough, but it's borderline, I'll play some more and learn more first. Have fun bro, later.