Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: End of the Road.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22822&mesg_id=22922
22922, RE: End of the Road.
Posted by Sardinthal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually liked Foslin. I thought she was a decent character from the little interaction I had with you. One one my most favorite times was when you had the whole Scion clan after me and you ended up getting me with a gaunt in Arial City. Now, if the gangs your speaking of are in Raid situations, I have to say tough ####. Thats what a raid is, but if this happened during "normal" circumstances of battle then that does suck. Either way, I am pretty sure all our fights were fair on my side at least. I have to give you props for playing a Scion, always logging on without the Sceptre and all. Anyway, as far as the Village goes, I think you may be blowing things out of proportion on the sheer fact that if any Imms had seen what you speak of, uninductions would have happened. Of course, I am not saying that some of these things didn't occur. Just that it wasn't an everytime occurance as you are stating. Anyway, I thought you had a good character and it sucks that you had to get fed up to leave.