Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMy johnson is bigger. Yes IT IS!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22822&mesg_id=22883
22883, My johnson is bigger. Yes IT IS!
Posted by Jiro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>The two times I can remember involve you not coordinating with the
>group, going out ahead of the rest of us, and dying to our enemies.
>The second time was a big factor in you getting the boot. Also, if you
>had stuck with us, we would have all lived, and they would have most
>likely all died. Go figure.

First time, you weren't going to come, lets face it, was just you and me, and 3 Marans, I wanted to defend you didn't. I went by myself, I died. That's all there is to it.

Second time, I gambled and lost. At this point I wasn't counting on you for jack, knew what you were trying to do, also knew chances of you getting off that summon, then getting off another successful sleep through healer saves before he woke up from the choke were near nil.

He would have woken up before I got to where you were even if you did manage to summon him, If you had been in Hamsah like you said you would have been to extend his knockout yeah, but 2 tick choke isn't going to last you long enough when you show up in Hamsah 1 tick after I choke him.

I called you to come and cast sleep on him again, you didn't listen. I had a few options, I was enlarged/stoneskinned/protected, was reasonably confident in my defenses. I knew the healer would wake up soon, saw 2 marans coming seperately.
I gambled that I could knock one out before the other arrived, and knock out the last one in relative safety, Tcatama always starts with an impale, I was going to stun him just as he impaled, and Gorthalon would have likely started with a bash, and enlarged I believed I stood a decent chance of stunning him 2 rounds after he started on me. and hopefully choke Guddomelig again when he woke up.

I gambled, and I lost, doesn't mean if the same situation occurs again I wouldn't do the exact same thing. Yes it's risky but it was a worthwhile gamble since if I had them all asleep again every single one of em was dead. Hell, probably would have worked if I wasn't lagging so much. I saw like the first three rounds with Gorthalon fly by on my screen, that killed me.

>Killed a fair share of both.

I know you have, you have the controls to prove it, but problem is I've never seen it. And dude, nothing would have made me happier if I could have seen it, cause we'd have been a goddamn dream team.

>I don't typically desire to go out in a group,
>not being able to hold my own, to kill some poor sucker and take all
>of his clothes.

Why not? You're evil, it's the fastest way to regear. And their deaths would have been all but guaranteed.

>Six Maran waiting at the outer guardian, all with eyes of flame on,
>waiting for me to come, is about the stupidest set of odds that any
>self-respecting AP could ever come against. I'd say that ragers would
>be worse, but the Maran had two transmuters with them. Did you really
>expect me to die like a complete jackass?

Foslin ran in through that gauntlet. Kwalin did, I did. Why couldn't you? We all did. And most of them were busy trying to kill us. I doubt they'd even have noticed until you passed right by them.

>I just wanted to dispel some of your illusions (and yes, your last
>statement is one of them :P)

I'll be the first to admit I'm not a vet to CF, but I was one of the better players in the last mud I was at. I can think on my feet and I don't panic in pk. And being in a cabal in itself is a weakness since it gives you some measure of predictability. (Guess who killed the only rager online that was keeping you from retrieving. ;))
If I had seen you online maybe 5~6 hours later when I had a few more preps under my belt you'd have died Kelrizza landing 3 pillars or not. And yes, I so would have whooped you with a semi decent set. I almost did with a crap set with a 30 damroll. :P