Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: End of the Road.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22822&mesg_id=22874
22874, RE: End of the Road.
Posted by Nivek1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Something I bet you won't even remember, but I'll bring it up anyway. So here is me playing my second character ever, and elf thief. I'm using telnet off of my 155 MHz mac, no aliases, no hotkeys, nothing. I was the greenest of the green.

Well, two other folks and I were killing the Lord of the Manor. We get pretty beat up but manage to kill him and just as we finish, who logs into Thera at that precise location but Hvitlok the level 39 or so necromancer.

I'm like HOLY ####!! My shaking hands barely manage to type out "bl hvitlok" and what do you know, it lands. Long story short.... we kill you and take all your gear. I'm not sure I even got the killing blow, but that was my first winning PK experience ever on this game.

Then you and another necromancer, Vidar or something, multi-kill me into oblivion. I delete and swear off the game for a good 10 months, I was so angry. Luckily, I came back, learned a lot and can now proudly claim mediocrity. No point to the story, just wondering if you remember.

Come back and play some more.

Nivek