Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: End of the Road.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22822&mesg_id=22869
22869, RE: End of the Road.
Posted by Khallistra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
** As far as the first person Mekantos booted, I asked him too. Why, because the player had not been showing up and then all of sudden started showing back up when an Advisor and Chancellor was shown and Scions started rolling into a little power of their own. I would have booted her myself, but I decided I would let Mekantos do it. Had I seen you on, I instead would have asked you to do the same. **

Well, since I'm being brought up in this, I would like to defend my name. I honestly wish one of you would have handled this (Ber or Valg), as I had even sent you both a note telling you I'd be not active for about a month. It just happened that when I was done with my wedding, is when you both decided it was that. And I'd point out I was extremely active when it was just two people in scion. What upset me the most was being asked to be active by one leader then putting in time like asked to be removed about five days later.

As for you Foslin, I must say, I did like your style. You had a good feel about you and I did enjoy it when we got to be around each other. My suggestion is try to take some time off, and come back in about 3-4 months and try something new. It is really amazing to relearn the game and you have a better chance to find that thing that makes you love the game so much. Good luck to you!

Khallistra