Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectBriefly:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22822&mesg_id=22864
22864, Briefly:
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mekantos filled the Advisor position exactly like he should have and believe me, it is far different than what most people believe it should be.

This is accurate. Advisor is definitely quite different from "Vice-Chancellor", and it's something I emphasized to Mekantos when he was interviewed about it. If anything, given the duties of the Advisor, I would have been more OK with him uninducting Foslin than vice versa. Past Advisors probably understand why this is true.

In any event, I thought Foslin was an excellent, well-rounded (ha!) character. I thought Foslin spent a lot of time worrying about other people following their roles at times, but when Foslin did her thing it was always done well.

To Foslin: In the future, if you plan to retire a leadership character, it's better to do it immediately than to pause and go idle for two weeks. You had a consistent presence for a while, then an abrupt absence that left some applicants hanging. Still, I understand that those decisions aren't always easy.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com