Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThe Village
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22822&mesg_id=22837
22837, The Village
Posted by Kackrik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First and foremost, I liked your character. Though I was there that very day when you were ganged and looted, I did not partake in it. Be it I was just not there, or I didn't feel like it.. I simply avoided it. What do I think of it? I don't really care. My idea on the Village is a tad different from most people's (as I know now) and perhaps when I get my official post I'll explain it better.

I played a Scion female character before, sphere passion, and immediately knew that you would reach to higher things with your character. I *ALWAYS* give a little tip of the hat to people who go out and try different things. Wiether it be the fire giant shaman in Maran, or the Fat Scion, I always try to show my respect. I showed my respect to you, by simply bitching you out. Now, I saw you complain about the way I was treating you on the unofficial boards, but you have to understand something. That's RP - baby :)

You are a mage, I am a villager. I hate you. I hate everything about you, I would like you to be eradicated off the face off the earth. I have no respect for you, because then I would become the same as you -a mage, something I hate. That is MY rp, and the way I show it, is simple. I kill mages, sometimes in equal groups. When a mage walks, that means I'm at fault, and I should be punished for it. Once again, thats RP.. you have to find the difference between OOC actions and RP.

For example, when I kill Scion members, I loot their magic items and destroy them. Now, if they are nicely equipped, I'm guarantee'ng (sp?) that at least 80% of those items are magical. If I give a magic item back to you, thats just the same as me wearing one, or using a potion. What is the point of hating magic, if I keep allowing the spread of it?

Please Foslin, you were a strong character, you killed me more then I killed you (1-0 for you, damn), but don't go out like this. You have some memorable characters and it would be a DAMNED shame to lose a good player. If you have such a problem with full looting and ganging, then roll something up that can deal with it. Or do what everyone else does - live with it. I agree with you on everything about the greed, but you and I cannot do anything about it. It's always going to happen, so the best you can do is just to raise your chin high and battle through it.

*shrug*

Welp, well played and good luck with the next (?) :)