Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThis stinks
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22757&mesg_id=22819
22819, This stinks
Posted by Lariya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of, if not my alltime favorite enemy. I think you're right that none of us ever died in our fights. I tried pretty hard to make sure they were all one on one, though I think there were a few times one of us had a numbers advantage. That one time you, Mekantos, and some assassin tried to gank me at the Inn stands out. Halaquith almost killed me by being a dimwit spamming cease. He did more in that fight than any of your groupmates ;)

The best part was our talks after the fights. We got this really cool respect going between us, both of us knowing we'd never really convert the other, but we both knew we could count on each other for an honest fight, and we both hated Empire, so there was that too. Anyways, excellent character. Like someone said awhile back, losing a real in-depth enemy like this hurts a char almost as much, if not more than losing a good ally. Things won't be the same without you. Good luck with the next.