Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGoodbyes
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22682&mesg_id=22684
22684, Goodbyes
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, where to start.

I had the intentions of no real friends.. Tried to play the evil arrogant drow, who thought he was better than everyone. I even got a few people talking bout how bad I was... pretty cool. Furthest ive gone with an assassin, so everything was nothing but fun. Man, what a blast. On to the so longs..

Friends... Well... Rheilyna was what I considered my only true friend, a drow nonetheless, and a female. Vly had hidden likings to her, and until he last death, from her.. they were always trusting.
I was close to con death for a while so what better to go out ''on a side note, I finished the last 2 deaths on the guildmaster, just to finish it out'' but Rheilyna pretty much had the killing kill.

Varik... I love travelling with minotaurs, and you as one, play very well and come off strong and experienced, was a pleasure.

Demed..something... You were someone I knew wouldnt backstab at me.. Good travelling.

Most Empire I kept on good dealings with, except for my fit of killing necromancers in my youth, which kept me on my toes quite a bit

Other than that... thats the friends.

Enemies that come to mind at the moment...
Agarah, good played necromancer. Pissed me off how you came in as I was tooling Altiniel.. man i had her too!! Well played, good luck with the spire.

Zorlock.. Nice army there last time we fought.. again, another necro coming in to pwk as i was actually beating that damn fox!!

Tranto... All I can say is luck man.. when Zorlock saved your ass.. was all downhill from there, kept attacking you barely armed and injured.

Calafin, I decided after a while it was worthless to keep fighting you, we were pretty matched and it seemed to fall under the luck of the draw on the random 100% skills landing, so figured best to just team up on people.. sorta worked for the most part..

All I can think of for the moment, I made a point to not have friends, and made a point for a lot of enemies, so its hard to remember. I went sphere covetesnous to mitigate my role into the backstabbing, lying and coniving drow I played, and i feel pretty satisfied from it, I always wanted to get the assassinate skill, and I got it, plus landed it on a paladin nonetheless, in an ooc aspect, paladins being the class ive always feared the most, until I tooled one then assasinated her later... Good fun.

Thanks for everything, ....... Later.

Strodo, Vladimir, Pescipturian, Tardern, Spontitus, Costise.. Vly.

'Good day'