Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Rage at indifference not death.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22589&mesg_id=22637
22637, RE: Rage at indifference not death.
Posted by flaerglum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well my character is based around active leadership even before I was general so yeah its in my role :P

the thing with raids, is that when its only one defender or 2 i can knock them out and no problem, or i can poison them in other ways to make them less effective, or you can all run in and get geysered/pillared/cone of colded to death while your stuck in quicksand. The alternative being let me deal with deadly invoker while you take the sceptre.

anyways enough of that. Broghelan was a beast, you were awsome villager and I remember sitting at my comp thinking about how sick a hand flail spec would be and then i met you for the first time and it was proven to be true. you had brass ones but you knew how to pick your fights too, something i think a lot of villagers need to learn.

In all honesty i had you pegged for leadership you were a good villager, now make a poisoner and join in the overpowered fun.