Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: bye bye
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=22603&mesg_id=22635
22635, RE: bye bye
Posted by Larsetta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ahhh. I understand your comment now after that one time you double killed me. I wasnt the one who found the poison ID bug, but I did read about it on 'that other' web site. I think it was fixed right after that, because I dont recall ever ID'ing anything and seeing an extra space on it. Maybe I did before, and just didnt realize it until I read about it.

I did discover a few other bugs, regarding the poison thiefs, and even had one make it to the bug board, because of my circumstance of being a tribunal. I guess one of the benefits of being an easy mark, is helping to debug a class.

Maybe I found another one, and just didnt know to report it. I tried to order my guards to rescue me early on, right after becoming a Tribunal, and it just said 'Huh?' or something about not being able to form words in form or something. I admit, had I been able to order my guards to rescue me, things would have been alot different inside the cities.

Yes, you did frustrate the hell out of me :) I wish I could have killed you just one time. Would have made a world of difference in Larsetta's life. hehe. Well, die, and learn. I learned alot as Larsetta, and dying is a great way to learn about other classes / combos really I think. C-ya in da fields.